Monday, February 13, 2012

500 views. Thanks.

       Apparently, some time last month, I hit 500 page views.  This means exactly nothing since many were false pings from sites that just try to draw in morons with blogs.  (referral links)  I would like to thank all of you who have so patiently played along.  I will keep this short, since there is no actual message. (Like there ever is).  I will leave you with a profound thought.
       When we pray for our lives to be simpler, when we ask to make it all less complicated; ask yourself how that would get accomplished.  I think when you pray for simplicity, you are given adversity.  Adversity has a way of making our choices for us.  Watch the Walking Dead sometime. (Sundays on AMC, like every show worth watching)  Life has been reduced to survival for those people.  That is pretty uncomplicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and well thought out.