Monday, August 1, 2011

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jerimy Elliott and I will be contributing to this blog. Instead of fiery rhetoric about sweeping changes to the way government does business you will see that my post will be more in line with the way I think society should do things.
I have decided to make my posts thematic. The theme of these missives will be... "Don't be that guy..." (Insert situation here). The idea behind the theme is that you want to avoid being "That Guy" in any given situation.
For example, the first of my posts (after this brief intro) will be entitled "Don't Be That Guy in Traffic: Jerimy's guide to not being an idiot behind the wheel". The second will be "Don't be that guy on the internet: A guide to being a normal person online."
I'm honestly not sure why anyone would care to read blogs but Sam assures me that doing this is cathartic so I'll do it.
In summary...
Fiery Political Rhetoric= Sam Elliott
Acerbic Social Commentary = Jerimy Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and well thought out.